Here is yet another podcast where I was a guest on recently. Here’s some of what you will learn from this podcast.
- Why making the shift from single family to multi-family real estate investing makes sense.
- Why make the move from flipping to holding?
- How to structure seller financing that works for sellers.
- The importance of developing relationships with sellers.
- Great creative financing advice.
- The keys to finding investors.
- What is the 2% formula?
- Questions to always ask potential investors.
- How to drive for dollars.
- The importance of using mentor and coaches.
- Focus on high impact activities and systems, delegate the rest.
- Book recommendation: The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Board game recommendation: CASHFLOW 101 by Robert Kiyosaki
You can listen to the podcast episode here: Episode 36